The Korean community has made a tremendous impact on the Metro Atlanta community with their energy and passion. Now, the Korean community wants to express their appreciation and respect toward their fellow Americans and the community in a very unique way.
The Korean community would like to invite all of their friends to the 2nd Annual Korean Festival celebrating the traditional Korean version of Thanksgiving, called "Choosuk."
When: Sat., Sept. 25 & Sun., Sept. 26 at noon
Where: Suwanee Town Center Park
What will be going on: A lot!
- Twelve performances including dance, different kinds of martial arts, orchestra, traditional Korean music, etc.
- Lots of games that you can participate in (all participants will receive a little souvenir)
- Many different kinds of Korean foods
- Moonwalk, Euro-bungy, face painting, and cotton candy
- Korean cultural exhibit
- Many artists including portraitists and musicians
- Several contests on stage
- You will never get bored at the Korean Festival!
What is the admission: FREE!
Who is invited: Anyone and any family who loves to have fun and knows how to enjoy life!
Proud Sponsors of the Korean Festival: Consulate General of Republic of Korea in Atlanta; Atlanta Radio Korea; The Weekly Magazine W's; AirTran Airway; Korean Air; H-Mart; Namdaemoon Market; Assi Market; FIC Bank; MetroCity Bank; Noa Bank; Shinhan Bank; Numerous Korean Businesses